Thanks to so many of our generous friends, our wish list needs are currently met. If you are still interested in purchasing items, our Amazon Wish List is up-to-date with specialty items we are currently in need of. You can buy and ship to us with just a few clicks.
Fun Fact: It’s been 15 years since we have purchased a single roll of toilet paper.
You have made this fun fact a reality with your generous wish list donations. These wish list items are things we use often. When you pick up an extra package of disinfecting wipes at the store, you ensure our operating costs remain low. You can save the day like our friends at International Paper, who donated a whole year’s worth of copy paper, or our friends at Collierville Elementary who hold a yearly donation drive!
Please Note: We can only accept donations of new/unopened items. Also, the Center is currently closed to outside visitors. If you would like to drop off a donation, please call us at 901-854-1200 to make arrangements for drop-off. Thank you!
- Paper towels
- Toilet tissue
- Facial tissue
- 9” Styrofoam plates
- 6” Styrofoam plates
- Boxes of individual decaf tea bags
- Snack-size puddings, JELL-O, and fruit cups – regular and sugar-free
- White, heavy-duty plastic spoons and forks *No clear plastic utensils, please!
- Gallon zip-top freezer bags
- Dryer sheets
- HE Laundry Detergent (unscented)
- Disinfecting Wipes
- Disinfectant Spray
- Liquid hand soap
- Hand sanitizer
- Flushable personal wipes
- Disposable face masks
Arts & Crafts Supplies
- Glue sticks
- Colored pencils
- Bingo prizes for men such as baseball caps, men’s combs, socks, handkerchiefs, small bags of soft candy *preferably in sets of 10
- Individually wrapped, sugar-free candy
We currently do not have a need for or space to store adult briefs, walkers, wheelchairs, or canes.